Same-Day STD Testing
Begin STD treatment as promptly as possible by getting referred to a specialist in West Haven, Connecticut. Once you leave a small urine or blood sample, you receive your results quickly. Get antibiotics in West Haven, Connecticut if your STD test comes back positive for one of the conditions our doctors have authority to cure with a prescription.
Get updated on the status of your test results anytime while you wait. All of our test centers are located around West Haven for your convenience. We created a test recommendation tool for anyone who needs help deciding what STDs to test for.
Find the test center closest to you by entering your zip code on our website. Our laboratories conduct tests for non-STD related infections, so no one will know why you are there. We built our testing procedure with you in mind - we want to treat you the way we like to be treated also.
STD information for: West Haven, Connecticut
Do not gamble with your sexual wellbeing and safety by engaging in sexual activities without being educated about how sexually transmitted diseases are transmitted. The reports published by the federal government and the Connecticut health department are a reliable source for data about STD and HIV infection and transmission in West Haven.
- In 2010, 43.8% of men in Connecticut diagnosed with HIV got it from male to male sexual contact.
- 3,448 Hispanic/Latino people in had HIV in 2010 in Connecticut.
- There were 73 cases of gonorrhea for every 100,000 people in Connecticut at the end of 2010.
- At the end of 2010, there were 3,531 black people in Connecticut with HIV.
- There were 122 people living with HIV in Tolland County, CT in 2010.
Chlamydia is the most common STD in the nation. With more than 1 out of every 2 Connecticut adults reporting that they've never been tested for an STDs other than HIV/AIDS, there are many other STDs that may be going undiagnosed in West Haven.