Confidential STD Testing
Whether you are taking our 10-test panel or individual tests, we need 5 minutes or less to complete the test. Use our online STD testing service to test conveniently in the 6516 area without a visit to a doctor's office or hospital. No additional paperwork is needed once you have completed your order.
Our online test recommender allows you to answer a few questions and get a personalized test suggestion. You can elect to test at any of our conveniently located test locations around West Haven. Our health specialists are available for you to speak with any time, day or night to get a status update about your STD testing results.
Our lab technicians will make sure you are taken care of the same way we will like to be taken care of when we use the test locations. The first step is to find a lab in your area by entering your zip code on our website. Our labs test for a lot of conditions so no one will know why you are in the lab, we created our system to ensure utmost secrecy.
West Haven, Connecticut Sexually Transmitted Infections Data
You are not maintaining control of your sexual well-being if you have not taken an STD test in West Haven. With STD rates climbing every year, the citizens of Connecticut are at risk.
- 348 newly diagnosed cases of HIV were reported in Connecticut 2012, with half developing into AIDS within a year.
- The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) gave the state of Connecticut $7.8 million in HIV/AIDS funding in the 2011 fiscal year.
- As of 2010, New Haven County had the highest rate of HIV infection in Connecticut.
- At the end of 2010, 844 Hispanic/Latino people lived in Fairfield County, CT.
- Connecticut was 33rd out of 50 for chlamydia infections in 2010.
Your best option is to protect yourself by practicing safe sex. STIs affect millions of Americans annually.