Rapid Private STD testing Centers
You can complete our test in 5 minutes or less. No additional paperwork to complete at the testing sites. Our 06107 STD testing allows you to skip the doctor's office in West Hartford.
Choosing to test at our labs means you are taking the same test offered by hospitals and doctors. Our blog is designed to be a resource for factual information and posts on the latest STD topics. Our test procedures were developed under the supervision of doctors, so you know they're safe.
Your STD test results are available on your tablet, personal computer and smartphones. We will dispatch your test results in 1-2 days by email. We will not report your STD test results to your health insurance provider or medical records.
West Hartford, Connecticut Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics
When it comes to defending yourself against sexually transmitted diseases, the first step is to get educated. Facts and figures are compiled and reports are released about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission methods in and around West Hartford every single year.
- In 2010, 43.8% of men in Connecticut diagnosed with HIV got it from male to male sexual contact.
- There were 3,294 cases of HIV reported living in New Haven County, CT in 2010.
- In 2010, almost 42% of HIV-positive women in Connecticut got the disease from intravenous drug use.
- As of 2010, Hartford County had the second highest rate of HIV infections in CT.
- At the end of 2010, 844 Hispanic/Latino people lived in Fairfield County, CT.
Many residents in Connecticut are not aware of the fact they are infected with an STD. Embarrassment is a common reason why many people do not take an STD test. It is thought that more than 25% of all sexually active people in West Hartford have an STD.