Same-Day Private STD Testing
Our tests use a small blood or urine sample, so you don't have to waste time having a physical. If you test positive for an STD, our doctors in West Grove, Pennsylvania may be able to provide a specialist referral so you can begin treatment. If you test positive for an STD in West Grove, Pennsylvania, our physiciansmay be able to help by prescribing antibiotics.
All of the payment methods we take- credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts- mean lots of options for you at checkout. Our adherence to the HIPAA Privacy Rule helps keep your private information safe and secure. Because the hospitals in your area depend on the same labs we process our STD tests with, you know that our service is the highest quality.
All test results are available on tablets, PCs or smartphones. Results will not be reported to health insurance providers or added to your permanent medical records. Your test results will be sent by email quickly.
West Grove, Pennsylvania STD Information
Know your STD status by getting tested in West Grove. STD infection rates escalate every year in Pennsylvania.
- As of 2011, there were almost 31,500 people living in Pennsylvania with a positive HIV diagnosis.
- 9,085 female Pennsylvania residents were HIV-positive at the end of 2010.
- The rate of HIV for Native Americans in Pennsylvania in 2010 was 247 out of every 100,000 people.
- The HIV rate for white PA residents in 2010 was 114 per 100,000 people.
- About half of all men living with an HIV diagnosis in Pennsylvania as of 2010 got the disease from male to male sexual contact.
STDs, especially chlamydia have been accelerating among women in the United States since 2011 according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.