Rapid STD Testing
All of our testing labs are CLIA-certified to make sure they meet all federal and state governments' standards for STD testing. Our testing process is easy and is quick to complete. No other service offers a greater value for STD testing in the 91790 area.
We've specifically chosen test centers that are conveniently located around West Covina. Call us at any time to get a status update while you wait for your results. We offer a test recommendation tool on our site to help you figure out what testing is right for you.
Our labs test for many conditions and others in the lab will not know why you are there. Enter your zip code on our website to search for test centers in your neighborhood. We provide a healthcare consumer-friendly experience and we created our system to treat you courteously, just like we will like to be treated when we visit.
West Covina, California STD Data
The best way to protect yourself from the transfer of STDs is to arm yourself with knowledge. The federal government at the state of California collect infection rates, transmission categories, and other data about STDs and HIV throughout the state and in West Covina.
- At the end of 2010, 513 people out of every 100,000 in Los Angeles County were living with HIV.
- 32.5% of new HIV diagnoses in California in 2010 received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months.
- Almost 69% of women with HIV in California in 2010 got the disease heterosexually.
- 35,135 Hispanic/Latino people in California were HIV-positive in 2010.
- Native American women living in California are more likely to contract chlamydia than Native American Men.
Dental dams and condoms are efficient tools for preventing the spread of sexually transmitted diseases in West Covina. Beat the odds. Contracting an STD does not prevent you from getting it again. It is estimated that half of all California adults will have an STD in their lifetime.