Local Same-Day STD Testing
Our test sites are throughout the nation, with over 4,000 locations including West Chester, Pennsylvania area. Our online testing service makes it possible to purchase a package and test at one of our 19380 centers the same day. Our certified diagnostic experts have vetted our testing process to ensure correct results.
Our testing centers are used by hospitals and doctors because they are the most reliable available for STD testing. Pay for your STD testing with credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, or health savings accounts. The HIPAA Privacy Rule is the guideline we use to keep your private information safe and confidential.
STDcheck.com does not notify any health insurance provider of your test results nor do we place them on your permanent medical records. Our test results are available on smartphones, PCs and tablets. We make sure you get the results as soon as they become available.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for West Chester, Pennsylvania
The only way to be sure that you are sexually transmitted disease-free is to get West Chester STD testing. There is a steady increase in the number of STD infections in Pennsylvania each year.
- The HIV rate for white PA residents in 2010 was 114 per 100,000 people.
- The HIV rate for black people in Pennsylvania at the end of 2010 was 1,415 per 100,000 people.
- The highest risk behavior for contracting HIV in Pennsylvania among men in 2010 was male-to-male sexual contact.
- 28.9% of all HIV-positive Pennsylvania women got the disease from IV drug use in 2010.
- In 2010, 6,264 out of 9,085 HIV-positive Pennsylvania women got the disease from male-to-female sexual contact.
Only STDcheck.com can guarantee HIV tests 9-11 days after exposure to HIV with results in 1-2 days, because we are approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to offer the 4th generation HIV RNA tests.