Online STD Testing Service
Our same-day STD testing in 53227 is the best option on the market. To ensure the results you receive from us are correct, our testing process has been vetted thoroughly. 4,000 testing locations throughout the nation means we have one near you for your West Allis, Wisconsin STD testing needs.
All of our testing procedures are monitored by physicians for your safety. All of our testing centers provide the same STD tests that hospitals and doctor's offices do. Use our blog to stay current on STD testing and treatment.
You will receive your test results via email in 1-2 days after your test, guaranteed. We will not alert your health insurance company about your test results or place them on your permanent medical records. We guarantee your test results will be sent by email to you as soon as it becomes available.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for West Allis, Wisconsin
Using knowledge as a weapon is the best way to protect yourself against sexually transmitted diseases.
The federal government and Wisconsin health department collect data about STDs and the HIV epidemic in the state of Wisconsin and, specifically, West Allis.
- The rate of people living with HIV in Wisconsin in 2010 was 106.5 per 100,000 people.
- 146 Hispanic/Latino people were diagnosed with HIV between 2008 and 2011.
- Wisconsin ranked 29th in the country for AIDS diagnoses in 2011.
- 1,937 of the 5,047 people living with HIV in Wisconsin as of 2010 were black.
- The rate of Hispanic/Latino men living with HIV in 2010 was 3.5 times that of white men.
It is not very important how you feel about sexually transmitted infections, just get tested and know your status, you will not feel sorry about doing that, we guarantee it.