Same-Day Local STD Testing
Get better faster if your condition is one that our physicians are have the authority to write prescriptions for in Weslaco, Texas. If your condition needs specialist care, our physicians may refer you to someone in Weslaco, Texas so you can begin your STD treatment. Test for STDs with a small blood or urine sample.
We test for all of the most typical STDs, including HIV 1 and 2, chlamydia and gonorrhea, syphilis, herpes- 1 & 2, and hepatitis A, B, and C. You will get a full refund if you choose to cancel your testing prior to visiting one of our testing centers. Use the handy glossary of STD terminology on our site to decipher common STD terms.
Visit our labs in confidence - we created them to be consumer-friendly. You can easily find a location in your area by entering your zip code on our website. We are certain your reason for visiting our labs will remain unknown since we also conduct tests for other non-STD related conditions.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics for Weslaco, Texas
If you have not had an STD test in Weslaco, you cannot be sure that you are sexually transmitted disease-free. The rate of STDs in Texas is growing every year.
- In Texas, 3.6 persons per 100,000 residents died from HIV in 2009.
- Texas had 2,394 inmates in state or federal prisons in 2010 with HIV/AIDS.
- 124,649 chlamydia infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
- In 2010, 15,359 people living with HIV in Texas contracted the disease from heterosexual contact.
- 35,855 men living with HIV in 2010 contracted the disease through homosexual lifestyle.
In the United States, nearly all the people with hepatitis A report having no risk factors according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) so it is best to get annual tests so you can take proper steps to protect yourself and loved ones.