Local Same-Day STD Testing
Our technicians do not ask for extra paperwork when you arrive at the test site. Visiting a physician's office for 63385 STD testing is a thing of the past thanks to our online STD testing service. Our lab technicians need 5 minutes or less to complete your test.
We know that waiting for your STD testing results can be frustrating, so our health specialists are here 24/7 to give you a status update while you wait. Visit any of our testing centers around Wentzville, which are conveniently located. Take whatever STD tests our test recommendation tool suggests if you are unsure what tests you should take.
Testing with us means you get the FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphils and other advanced tests. We give you the most accurate chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel available today. In our desire to make sure you get the best Wentzville STD testing, STDcheck.com developed a simple yet highly effective test method in the 63385 area.
Wentzville, Missouri STD Data
The Wentzville area is one of the areas included in the report published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) each year with STD data. Regular STD testing is the key to keeping control of your sexual health.
- 1,153 black Missourians were infected with HIV between 2008 and 2011.
- There were 2,274 new HIV infections among Missouri residents from 2008 to 2011.
- 4,003 Missourians living with HIV in 2010 were between 45 and 54 years old at the end of 2010.
- Missouri ranked 16th among 50 states in chlamydia infections in 2010 (422.2 per 100,000 persons)
- There were 657 new HIV infections among 25 to 34 year olds in Missouri between 2008 and 2011.
Because some STDs do not show symptoms, it is easy for a Missouri resident to have an STD and not know it. Many STDs can be spread by skin-to-skin contact or kissing, making it very easy to spread them throughout Wentzville. Some STDs, if never treated can cause very permanent such as liver failure or death.