Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
STD testing doesn't require a visit to a doctor's office when you use our online STD testing service in the 00040 area. Unlike other testing services, no waiting with STDcheck.com because your STD tests will take 5 minutes or less, guaranteed. You will not need to complete extra paperwork when you arrive at the testing centers.
Our health specialists are accessible 24/7 to give you a status update while you're waiting for your results. All of our test centers are located conveniently throughout Wells. Our test recommendation tool can help you with finding out what tests you need.
What differentiates STDcheck.comfrom other Wells STD testing services is our advanced technique which allows us to email your test results in 1-2 days instead of weeks. Our FDA-approved syphilis RPR (Rapid Plasma Reagin) test searches for syphilis in the blood. For chlamydia and gonorrhea, our highly acclaimed chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel guarantees that you will receive correct results.
Wells, Maine STI Information
If you are not testing for sexually transmitted diseases often, you are not keeping control over your sexual health. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) discloses information about the sexually transmitted disease infection rates and other statistics each year in a report that includes Wells.
- There were 8 Native American Maine residents living with HIV in 2010.
- In 2010, there were 96 Maine men living with HIV as a result of IV drug use.
- The HIV rate of infection for 35 to 44 year olds in Maine in 2010 was 155 out of every 100,000 people.
- There were 122 Black people residing in Maine with an HIV infection in 2010.
- The state of Maine received almost $5.3 million in federal HIV/AIDS funding.
Do not play with your future by refusing to get tested for common STDs today, it could mean the difference between life or death, literally.