Local Private STD Testing
As the leader in online STD testing, we make testing simple and uncomplicated. With our nationwide network of CLIA-certified testing labs, there is one in your area. Our STD testing centers in 02667 offer the highest quality STD testing at the best prices.
Our testing centers use the same STD tests that hospitals and doctors do, so you know they're the highest quality. Doctors oversee the testing process for your safety. Our blog, Exposed, is there anytime for you to stay up to date about the latest news in STD testing and treatment.
We created our STD testing process for your maximum comfort. To begin your process, simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website and in seconds you will get a list of test centers close to you. Our company tests for other diseases so you do not need to worry about others knowing what your visit is all about.
Wellfleet, Massachusetts Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics
If you are not taking periodic STD tests, you are not maintaining control of your sexual health. There are many reports published about STDs each year, but the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) includes the Wellfleet area.
- In 2009, Massachusetts' death rate from HIV was 1.7 out of every 100,000 people.
- In 2011, Massachusetts received a total of $88,244,705 in federal HIV/AIDS grant funding.
- In 2010, 62.1% of women who contracted HIV in Massachusetts got it from having heterosexual sex with an HIV positive man.
- In 2011, the rate of HIV infection among whites was 10.1 HIV infections per 100,000 persons in Massachusetts.
- Since 2011, Massachusetts have had 23,627 AIDS cases.
1,412,791 Americans have chlamydiaand most of those infected are aged 19-24, so it is important that you get tested for all STDs annually.