Local STD Testing Centers
For your privacy, we list your purchases as FPK Services in your financial statement.
We consider hepatitis A test important for maintaining good sexual practices, so we include it in our test panel. Our tests are designed so that there are no embarrassing questions to answer now.
You'll always get to take advantage of a secure checkout process with 128-encryption. Use the client reviews and testimonials on our site to hear feedback about our service. 24/7 counselors mean you can get your STD questions answered anytime, day or night.
Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test in the 02481 area looks for the syphilis virus in blood with rapid results. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) advises testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea together since both infections go together most of the time and we have a chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel available to test for both infections. Nobody has more sophisticated STD testing in the Wellesley.
Wellesley, Massachusetts Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data
Yearly reports published by the federal government and the health department of Massachusetts contain statistics about STDs and HIV in Wellesley. Information is the greatest way to start defending yourself against sexually transmitted diseases.
- Total number of people in Massachusetts reported with HIV or AIDS in 2011: 30,790.
- In 2010, the rate of Hispanic men living with HIV infection was 4.2 times that of white men.
- In 2010, the rate of black women living with HIV infection was 21.9 times that of white women.
- Blacks in Massachusetts had a rate of 126.7 HIV infections per 100,000 people in 2011.
- In 2011, women had an estimated rate of 12 HIV infections per 100,000 Massachusetts residents.
Our HIV RNA test is the only FDA-approved / cleared HIV test that can confirm the presence of the virus in as little as 9-11 days.