Same-Day STD Testing Centers
Purchace your STD tests now and no extra paperwork is needed. With STDcheck.com, our tests take 5 minutes or less to complete. STD testing at one of our test sites in the 17268 area is easier than going to a physicians's office.
Take the very same tests you'd get at a sexual health clinic with the ease of our online STD testing system. Use our blog to keep up with STD advancements and topics. Place your trust in our physician-managed testing.
Our labs test for many infections and no one at the center will know why you are there or what you are testing for. We use our testing sites ourselves and we designed STD testing process to fit the way we'd like to be taken care of as healthcare consumers. Enter your zip code on our website to find the closest test centers to you.
Waynesboro, Pennsylvania Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate
Getting tested regularly is the best choice you can make for your sexual health. Statistics about STDs in Waynesboro get published every year by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- In 2010, there were 11,505 HIV-positive PA residents between 45 and 54 years of age.
- In 2010, there were 6,358 HIV-positive PA residents over the age of 55.
- At the end of 2010, 36 Native American people were living with HIV in Pennsylvania.
- 11,371 of the 22,383 HIV-positive men in Pennsylvania as of 2010 got the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
- The HIV rate for Hispanic/Latino people in PA at the end of 2010 was 903 per 100,000 people.
Different types of STDs require different tests. It is best to get screened for STDs if you have recently engaged in sexual activity. The most commonly transmitted infectious diseases in Pennsylvania and the United States include STDs like gonorrhea, chlamydia, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, HIV-1, HIV-2, syphilis, oral herpes, and genital herpes.