Same-Day Local STD Testing
Other testing services do not screen for hepatitis A as part of their test panel - we do. We will not ask you embarrassing questions at the lab - we do not ask questions at all. All payments for STD tests through STDcheck.com are listed as FPK Services on your billing statement.
Status updates are available night or day while you are waiting for your test results. Get the easiest Watertown STD testing at any of our conveniently located testing facilities. Our test recommendation tool can eliminate any questions you have about what STD tests to take.
Our gonorrhea and chlamydia test panel makes it easy and fast to test for both infections at the same time at lower cost. We use the FDA-approved industry standard Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis with guaranteed results in less time than other testing companies. Offering the most sophisticated Watertown STD testing, STDcheck.com created a simple testing process.
Watertown, New York Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data
Get educated and defend yourself against sexually transmitted diseases now! The state of New York publishes annual data about the communicability of STDs and HIV in Watertown.
- In 2011, the state of New York received $624.5 million in federal HIV/AIDS funding.
- 14,312 cases of gonorrhea were reported in New York City in 2011.
- The rate of gonorrhea infection in New York City was 176.2 per 100,000 residents.
- 282 infections were reported by Rockland County, New York for every 100,000 residents in 2010.
- In New York, an average of 24% of people with new HIV diagnoses were also diagnosed with AIDS in 2011.
Studies show that 25% or more of New York adults have an STD and are unaware of it. Use prophylactics and take STD tests in Watertown regularly for the safest sexual wellness routine possible.