Local Same-Day STD Testing
If you test positive for an STD, our doctors in Waterford, Michigan may be able to provide a specialist recommendation so you can begin treatment. If you test positive for an STD in Waterford, Michigan, our physiciansmay be able to help by prescribing medication. Our tests use a small blood or urine sample, so you don't have to waste time having a physical.
The labs we use are the same ones the hospitals near you send their tests to to be processed. We comply with the same privacy guidelines as doctors and hospitals, including the HIPAA Privacy Rule. Credit or debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts are just some of the payment methods we accept to give you the most flexibility when you buy your STD testing package.
Start your testing process quickly by entering your zip code into a search box on our website. Our labs test for a multitude of diseases so no one will know why you are there. We designed our system to give you the best healthcare consumer-friendly experience, so order your test with confidence.
Waterford, Michigan Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data
Reduce your risk of getting an STD by getting the facts about how they are transmitted. Data is gathered by the federal government and the health department of Michigan each year about STD infections and rates in Waterford.
- Reported cases of syphilis and chlamydia have been steadily increasing in Michigan since 2006.
- According to the state of Michigan, 65% of all reported HIV cases were inside the Detroit metro area.
- Through October 2012, the highest rate of HIV infection (9,391) occurred among 30-39 year-olds
- As of October 2012, 11,415 Black males were diagnosed HIV positive in Michigan
- 76% of all male HIV infections in Michigan in 2010 were the result of male to male sexual contact.
With over 19 million Americans testing positive for STIs, it is easy to get infected. The worst step you can take is to keep having unprotected sex.