Fast Local STD testing Centers
Our testing process does not require you to answer personal questions. For privacy reasons, all charges for our services will appear as FPK Services in your monthly statement. We believe that hepatitis A testing is important to your sexual health so we include it in our STD test panel.
With counselors standing by 24/7, you can get answers to your questions about STD anytime. You payment process is completely secure with 128-bit encryption every time. With the reviews and testimonials left by our customers, you can get a picture of our service.
The CDC advises testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea together so we created a test panel that does exactly that so you know you are STD free. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis is the industry standard. With our advanced technique, we test for STDs quickly and give you results in 24-48 hours. When it comes to testing for sexually transmitted diseases in the Waterbury area, no one does it better.
STD Rate for Waterbury, Connecticut
The health department of Connecticut publishes annual accounts about STDs and HIV in Waterbury and the state as a whole. If you have not gotten educated about sexually transmitted diseases, you are playing with fire.
- There were 359.5 cases of chlamydia for every 100,000 people in Connecticut in 2010.
- Among HIV-positive women in Connecticut, almost 56% got it from heterosexual contact in 2010.
- Almost 38% of all HIV-positive men in Connecticut as of 2010 got the disease from intravenous drug use.
- Connecticut ranked 26th out of 50 states for gonorrhea infections in 2010.
- At the end of 2010, there were 3,531 black people in Connecticut with HIV.
The key to prevention is protection- prophylactics such as condoms. If you are engaging in sexual activity and don't test for sexually transmitted diseases, you are putting yourself at risk to become one of the millions of Americans who are infected with an STD every year.