Local STD Testing Centers
Our testing process is so simple, you will be done in 5 minutes or less. We have testing labs that meet Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) standards. Our online STD testing service provides the most competitively priced STD testing in 06708.
Our test locations are accessible to nearby hospitals. We take many payment options, such as credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, to make checkout easier. Because we adhere to the HIPAA Privacy Rule, you know your personal information will always stay safeguarded.
We send by email your test results to you minutes after they become available. We do not ever place your test results on your permanent medical records or inform your health insurance company about them. STDcheck.com will make your test results easily available to read on smartphones, tablets and PCs.
Waterbury, Connecticut STD Rate
If you don't know how STDs are spread, you are gambling with your sexual wellbeing and your safety. Get reliable data about STD and HIV infection rates and methods in Waterbury from yearly reports published by the federal government and the state of Connecticut health department.
- There were 252 people living with HIV in Middlesex County, CT at the end of 2010.
- At the end of 2010, almost 39% of all new HIV diagnoses in CT resulted in an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months.
- 1,076 black people in Fairfield County, CT were living with HIV in 2010.
- 3,825 of new chlamydia cases in 2011 were men.
- There were 540 cases of HIV living in New London County, CT at the end of 2010.
Get tested today. It takes 1-5 minutes to get STD tested with STDcheck.com, so what are you still waiting for?