Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
For your convenience, our testing process is very simple Our STD testing packages are priced affordably to offer you the ultimate value. No other testing service provides nothing but CLIA-certified testing labs like STDcheck.com.
All of our testing is overseen by a physician to preserve the high-quality of our method. We use hospital-grade STD tests in our testing centers so you never have to question whether our testing is worth it. Our blog, Exposed, is a valuable resource for information about STD testing and developments.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) advises testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea together since both infections go together most of the time and we have a chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel available to test for both infections. No other testing provider has more sophisticated STD testing in the Wasilla. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test in the 99654 area looks for the syphilis virus in blood with fast results.
Wasilla, Alaska Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
Data about STD rates in Wasilla is compiled by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for their annual reports. STD testing is a crucial part of maintaining your sexual health.
- 77% of all female HIV infections occurred due to heterosexual contact in 2010 in Alaska
- In the first quarter of 2013, Alaska reported 235 gonorrhea infections
- 789 cases of diagnosed HIV have been reported in Anchorage.
- Alaska has been ranked first or second in chlamydia infections in the nation between 2000 and 2011
- In 2010, 39.1% of people diagnosed with HIV in Alaska received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months.
Only STDcheck.com can guarantee HIV tests 9-11 days after exposure to HIV with results in 1-2 days, because we are approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to offer the 4th generation HIV RNA tests.