Rapid STD Testing
With many CLIA-certified local test locations, there are many in your area. Our online testing process is straightforward and quick. All of our STD testing packages are affordably priced for the leading value in the 99654 area.
Read about STD issues and advances on our blog, Exposed. Have your testing overseen by a physician every time you visit our labs. Get the same tests you would get at a clinic in the privacy of our testing centers.
We dispatch all test results to everyone via email. You can count on test results from STDcheck.com to be in your Inbox quickly. We do not notify your health insurance company about your test results or place them on permanent medical records.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for Wasilla, Alaska
Frequent Wasilla STD testing gives you the keys to staying in control of your sexual wellbeing. STD infection and transfer rates in Alaska keep rising as more and more residents get infected.
- In 2010 Black females were 7 times more likely to be HIV positive in Alaska than White females
- Alaska ranked 18th in the nation in gonorrhea infections
- Since 2011, 1,458 cases of HIV were reported, out of the numbers reported 504 of those individuals have died.
- Alaska ranked 3rd for gonorrhea infections in 2010, by population.
- Native Alaskans have chlamydia infection rate that is six times higher than White Alaskans
Studies show that a quarter of adults in Wasilla have been diagnosed with an STD. When it comes to STDs in Alaska, prevention is key. Most STDs can be gotten more than once, so it is important to protect yourself.