Same-Day Online STD Testing
If you want the best value in 15301 STD testing, our competitively priced packages are the perfect choice. All of our laboratories are CLIA-certified. Our testing process is uncomplicated and fast.
Cancel your testing prior to stopping by one of our testing centers for a full refund. The glossary of STD terms on our site helps you understand the lingo used in STD testing. We offer testing for the most commonly occurring STDs.
STDcheck.com will never add your test results on your permanent medical records or notify your health insurance provider. You can read your results on your PCs, tablets and smartphones. We will dispatch by email your test results in 1-2 days after your test.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data for Washington, Pennsylvania
Any Washington resident who has not taken an STD test is not in control of their sexual wellbeing. Every sexually active resident of Pennsylvania is at risk for catching a sexually transmitted disease thanks to increasing infection rates every year.
- 18.9% of all HIV-positive PA men got the disease from heterosexual sex in 2010.
- 22,383 male Pennsylvania residents were HIV-positive at the end of 2010.
- The HIV rate for the 13-24 year old age group in PA in 2010 was 74 per 100,000 people.
- 11,371 of the 22,383 HIV-positive men in Pennsylvania as of 2010 got the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
- In 2010, there were 11,505 HIV-positive PA residents between 45 and 54 years of age.
STDcheck.com has STD tests starting from $24 including tests for teenagers without parental consent.