Low-Cost STD testing Centers
We have test centers in Warwick, Rhode Island and over 4,000 locations nationwide. Purchase your testing package and visit one of our local 02888 testing locations the same day. Our STI tests have been vetted and approved by certified diagnostic specialists.
Visit our blog, Exposed, to find articles and information about STD testing and treatment progress. Take comfort in knowing that a doctor is always there to watch over your testing process. When you test with us, you are getting the exact same tests that are used in hospitals and clinics.
Enter your zip code on our website to search for nearby test locations. Our labs test for so many diseases that we guarantee no one will know the reason for your visit. Our testing process was designed to treat you as a valued healthcare consumer.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Infections Rate for Warwick, Rhode Island
If you live in the Warwick area, there are reports published annually by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on the infection rates and transmission methods of sexually transmitted diseases in your area. To maintain control of your sexual wellbeing at all times, you must take STD tests frequently.
- In 2011, chlamydia infection rate per 100,000 residents in Rhode Island was 393.9.
- 1,162 men have reported to have new chlamydia infections in 2011
- 86 new HIV infections diagnosed in Rhode Island were due to men having sex with other men.
- Women accounted for 71% of Chlamydia in the state of Rhode Island in 2010.
- People of multi races reported highest rate of HIV infection in Rhode Island with 63.5 for every 100,000 residents.
Use contraceptives and take STD tests in Warwick regularly for the best sexual wellness routine possible. Studies show that 25% or more of Rhode Island adults have a sexually transmitted disease but don't know it.