Same-Day STD Testing Centers
We don't require any complicated procedures for our simple STD tests that use a small blood or urine sample to get the job done. Our physicians help you get treatment quickly if you test positive for an STD by referring you to a specialist in Warwick, Rhode Island. With doctors authorized to write prescriptions in Warwick, Rhode Island, we provide the quickest way to test and get treated for STDs.
Go to any of our conveniently located testing facilities around Warwick for STD testing. Get a status update 24/7 while you wait for your results. If you're unsure about what tests you need to take, you can use the test recommendation tool on our site to figure out what testing is best for you.
Test results, when available, are dispatched to you. You can have confidence in our testing service because we do not report your test results to your health insurance provider or place them on your permanent medical records. Results can be downloaded and made available on your personal computers, tablets or smartphones.
Warwick, Rhode Island STD Information
Warwick STD testing is the only way to find out if you are STD-free. Rhode Island STD rates are steadily increasing every year.
- The rate of chlamydia infection in Rhode Island was 400 per 100,000 residents.
- 44.9 out of every 100,000 Black residents of Rhode Island had HIV in 2011.
- In 2011, 66 new newly diagnosed HIV cases were White men and women.
- In 2009, 2,940 residents were positive for HIV in Rhode Island.
- 2,818 Rhode Island residents aged 13 and older were diagnosed with HIV at the end of 2008.
Over one quarter of those with sexually transmitted infections do not know of their conditions and could be spreading the diseases without knowing it.