Same-Day STD Testing
We guarantee that our easy testing process is a snap to complete. All of our STD tests and panels are priced modestly to give you the best value in the 44484 area. Our testing locations are CLIA-certified to ensure test certainty.
Our adherence to federal privacy guidelines, such as the HIPAA Privacy Rule, allows us to keep your personal information private. The hospitals nearby process their tests at the same test labs that we use, so you know your results will be reliable. Any time you purchase any of our STD tests, you can choose from many payment options, including credit or debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts.
STDcheck.com will make your result easy to download and read on your tablets, PCs or smartphones. We do not report your test results to your health insurance provider. Results are usually dispatched by email as soon as they are ready.
Warren, Ohio Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data
Get tested frequently to do your part to slow the spread of STDs. Warren STD numbers are released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year.
- In 2010, Ohio ranked 18th for chlamydia infections in the United States.
- In 2012, Hamilton County, Ohio had the highest rate of chlamydia infections, 4610 per 100,000 residents.
- 767 cases of syphilis infection were reported by males in Ohio in 2012.
- In Lucas County, Ohio, nearly 3,000 chlamydia cases were reported by the health department.
- In Ohio, 54% of gonorrhea infections in 2012 were reported in Cuyahoga (Cleveland), Franklin (Columbus) and Hamilton (Cincinnati) Counties.
STDcheck.com guarantees high quality confidential STD testing in all of our 4,000+ local test centers in United States.