Local STD Testing Centers
You can complete our test in 5 minutes or less. Purchase your test online or over the phone and there are no additional paperwork to complete. Our online STD testing service allows you to skip the visit to a doctor's office and get straight to testing for STDs in 44484.
Visit one of our testing centers to get the same tests used by clinics and hospitals. Put your safety first with our physician- managed STD testing. Use our blog, Exposed, as a tool to stay current on STD issues and advances.
We test for common STDs in 44484 using the most sophisticated Warren STD testing methods available. Our syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test is FDA_approved. Screening for gonorrhea and chlamydia at the same time is crucial, that why we created the gonorrhea and chlamydia test panel to test for both infections together.
STD information for: Warren, Ohio
Get educated and protect yourself against sexually transmitted diseases today! The state of Ohio publishes annual data about the transmission of STDs and HIV in Warren.
- In 2012, gonorrhea infection rates among Blacks was 17 times the infection rates of Whites.
- In 2012, Blacks reported 53% of all chlamydia infections in Ohio.
- The rate of Black women living with reported HIV in Ohio was 12 times that of white women in 2010.
- Whites in Ohio reported 345 cases of syphilis infections in 2012.
- 150 out of 426 reported primary and secondary syphilis infections in Ohio in 2012 were by Whites.
Don't take chances with your health and the health of ever person you are having sex with. Skin-to-skin contact is enough to transmit some STDs, so knowing your status is crucial to slowing their spread. Get tested for STDs frequently.