Local Same-Day STD Testing
We are the only online STD testing specialist that includes Hepatitis A in a comprehensive 10-test panel. Do not worry about getting tested, we will not ask embarrassing questions at the lab. Your privacy matters to us so your charges will appear as FPK Services.
Take physician- managed STD tests at your convenience at any of our labs. Visit our blog, Exposed, for updates about what's going on in the world of STD testing and therapy. Don't choose between privacy and the hospital-grade STD testing that give reliable results- get both with our online STD testing service.
Your test results can be downloaded and made available on your smartphone, tablets and PCs. We don't report your test results to your health insurance provider or include it in your permanent medical records. We dispatch the test results by email when ready.
Warner Robins, Georgia Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data
Warner Robins and other cities in Georgia are included in the report published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on the infection numbers and transmission data of STDs. Taking STD tests on a regular basis is the best way to keep up with any uncertainty surrounding your STD status.
- 18,652 Georgians contracted HIV due to male to male sexual contact in 2008
- 488 adults died from HIV/AIDS in Georgia in 2008.
- Georgia ranked 3rd in the US for primary and secondary syphilis infection in 2011.
- In 2010, Georgia ranked second for primary and secondary syphilis infections in the country.
- Georgia was ranked 6th in the US for gonorrhea infection in 2011.
At STDcheck.com, we ensure your privacy and safety and guarantee that all of our tests are FDA-approved. Protect yourself and your partners by committing to regular STD testing. Georgia STD testing is a responsible and proactive thing to do.