Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
If you test positive for an STD in Warner Robins, Georgia, our physiciansmay be able to help by prescribing medication. Our tests use a small blood or urine sample, so you don't have to waste time having a physical. If you test positive for an STD, our doctors in Warner Robins, Georgia may be able to provide a specialist recommendation so you can begin treatment.
We take pride in the conveniently located testing centers we have throughout Warner Robins. It doesn't matter if you know which exact STD tests you need to take because our test recommendation tool will tell you. Call us while you're waiting for your test results to get a status update anytime, 24/7.
Your health insurer will never will never be alerted to your test results nor will we ever place them on your permanent medical records. Test results can be downloaded and made available on smartphones, PCs and tablets. We will dispatch by email your test results immediately they become available.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics for Warner Robins, Georgia
Use the information available about how STDs are spread to protect yourself.
The health department of Georgia and the federal government publish the data they collect about Warner Robins STD and HIV infection rates and methods in yearly reports.
- 18,652 Georgians contracted HIV due to male to male sexual contact in 2008
- Georgia has ranked 6th highest in the U.S. for number of AIDS cases every year since 2009.
- Males account for 13,978 cases of Chlamydia in Georgia in 2011.
- In 2010 Georgia ranked 15th for STD transmission in the nation.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention spent $12,587,778 on housing for HIV patients in 2011.
You will not find lower prices for STD tests anywhere and we guarantee that, so go ahead and order your test now and know your status.