Same-Day STD Testing
We have removed any extraneous burden by ensuring there is no additional paperwork required to complete your tests. Our 02081 service allows you to test for STDs without the hassle of a visit to a physician's office. Our STD tests take 5 minutes or less}We assure you our tests will only take 5 minutes or less.
Comprehensive STD testing should include ALL of the most common STDs- HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis- the way ours does. If you need help understanding STD lingo, check out our STD terminology glossary. If you need to cancel your testing for any reason, just let us know and you'll get your money back within 1 to 2 days.
To locate the nearest test location to you, enter your zip code on our website. Test with confidence knowing that our labs test for so many other conditions that do not relate to sexually transmitted infections, no one will know why you are there. We will take care of you as we will like to be taken care of.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics for Walpole, Massachusetts
Take control of your sexual well being with frequent STD screening. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) covers infection rates, transmission methods, and other data for the Walpole area in an annual report.
- In 2010, 57.6% of male HIV infections occurred through homosexual sex in Massachusetts.
- In 2011, Massachusetts received a total of $88,244,705 in federal HIV/AIDS grant funding.
- In 2011, the rate of HIV infection among whites was 10.1 HIV infections per 100,000 persons in Massachusetts.
- In 2010, 62.1% of women who contracted HIV in Massachusetts got it from having heterosexual sex with an HIV positive man.
- In Massachusetts, the percentage of adults diagnosed with AIDS within 12 months of first HIV diagnoses in 2010 was 34.1%.
It is never too late to get STD testing. It is imperative that you protect yourself and your partner from getting any type of STD. You will be glad you chose to test for STDs in Massachusetts with STDcheck.com.