Same-Day Private STD Testing
We know you want fast and easy STD testing, so we only offer tests that detect STDs with a small blood or urine sample. Walpole STD testing and treatment can't get any faster than our service thanks to our nationwide network of doctors with authority to write prescriptions. Individualized STD treatment is the goal of every specialist referral our physicians make if your Walpole, Massachusetts STD testing comes back positive.
Our labs are staffed by physicians specifically to supervise testing. Exposed, our STD testing and treatment blog, is updated frequently and always there for you to check out. Our STD tests are what is provided by our labs and hospitals and healthcare centers, alike.
You can always access your test results on your smartphones, PCs and tablets. We will email the results only to the address you gave us when you ordered the test. You can trust on us to safeguard your confidentiality by never reporting your test results to your health insurer or placing it on your permanent medical records.
Walpole, Massachusetts Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate
Without taking an STD test in Walpole, there is no way to know if you are free of infections. Everyone in Massachusetts is susceptible to STDs, with rates of infection rising every year.
- Blacks in Massachusetts had a rate of 126.7 HIV infections per 100,000 people in 2011.
- 6,394 chlamydia infections were reported by men in Massachusetts in 2010.
- 204 women were diagnosed with HIV in Massachusetts in 2011.
- In 2009, Massachusetts' death rate from HIV was 1.7 out of every 100,000 people.
- In 2011, 350 women living in Massachusetts were diagnosed with HIV.
We can give you a million reasons to get testing for STDs today but we think one is enough - your life.