Online STD Testing Service
You have many options for STD testing in Walnut Creek, California thanks to our 4,000 testing centers throughout the United States. You don't have to wait between purchasing your STD test and taking it with our same-day 94598 STD testing. You can have confidence in our testing process - it has been vetted by diagnostic specialists.
We provide the same tests that hospitals and doctors do. Our testing centers always have a doctor on hand to oversee the testing procedures for your safety. Our writers keep our blog, Exposed, up-to-date to help inform you on STD topics and issues.
Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test can have your results ready faster than all other companies. No other testing service gives you a better Walnut Creek STD testing. Testing for gonorrhea and chlamydia in 94598 is simple with the industry best test panel we have created for you.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics for Walnut Creek, California
When it comes to defending yourself against sexually transmitted diseases, the first step is to get educated. Facts and figures are compiled and reports are released about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission categories near Walnut Creek every single year.
- At the end of 2010, 458 out of 100,000 people in San Diego County were living with HIV.
- 20,291 black people living in California in 2010 were positive for HIV.
- At the end of 2010, Kings County had 177 HIV-positive people for every 100,000.
- At the end of 2010, 345 of every 100,000 people in Solano County were living with HIV.
- Black women at the age of 15-19 living in California are 7 times more likely to contract Chlamydia than white women at the same age group.
Because some sexually transmitted diseases do not have symptoms, it is easy for a California resident to have an STD and not know it. Some STDs, if left untreated can cause lifelong complications such as liver failure or death. Many STDs can be spread by skin-to-skin contact or kissing, making it very easy to spread them throughout Walnut Creek.