Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
Our network of physicians have authority to write prescriptions, so you can get antibiotics to cure some conditions in Walnut Creek, California. If you need to be referred to a specialist to begin STD treatment in the Walnut Creek, California area, our physicians are happy to help. We screen your blood or urine for STDs, so after you submit a small sample, you're done.
All of our test facilities are located around Walnut Creek for your convenience. We designed a test recommendation tool for anyone who wants assistance deciding what STDs to test for. Get updated on the status of your STD test results anytime while you wait.
Our labs test for many diseases, not just STDs so you do not have to worry about your reason for the visit being known by others. We created our test process to give you the maximum healthcare consumer-friendly experience when you visit us. To find a location near you, enter your zip code on our website and in a few seconds, you will see a list of all our sites.
Sexually transmitted disease information for: Walnut Creek, California
The federal government and health department of California compiles yearly STD and HIV data about Walnut Creek and other cities throughout the state. Your sexual health is too important for you to not get the facts about sexually transmitted diseases and how they are contracted.
- Almost 69% of women with HIV in California in 2010 got the disease heterosexually.
- By the end of 2010, 396 of every 100,000 people in Alameda County were positive for HIV.
- 363 per 100,000 California residents were living with a positive HIV diagnosis by the end of 2010.
- 48,218 cases of HIV have been reported in California since the start of the epidemic.
- 22,829 people were diagnosed with HIV in California between 2008 and 2011.
It does not matter how you feel about sexually transmitted diseases, just get tested and know your status, you will not regret doing that, we guarantee it.