Same-Day Private STD Testing
Use the same-day STD testing we offer at all of our 94598 locations to take control of your sexual health. You can trust your results from STDcheck.com because our testing process has been analyzed by diagnostic specialists. Many of our 4,000 test sites are in the Walnut Creek, California area.
Learn the lingo typically used to talk about sexually transmitted disease testing with the glossary of terminology we have on our website. We have single STD tests for all of the most common sexually transmitted diseases or all-inclusive testing that checks for all of them at once. You'll get a full refund any time you cancel your testing prior to visiting one of our testing centers.
Your smartphones, PCs or tablets can download and read your results as soon as they become available. We will dispatch by email your test results when available, usually in 1-2 days. STDcheck.com will not notify your health insurance company of your test results or place them on your permanent medical records.
Sexually transmitted disease information for: Walnut Creek, California
In California, STDs are spreading fast and in very high numbers. Walnut Creek STD testing is the only way to discover what your STD status is with reliability.
- Statistically, a little over 1 out of every 100 black people living in California in 2010 were HIV-positive.
- By the end of 2010, 396 of every 100,000 people in Alameda County were positive for HIV.
- As of the end of 2010, there were 111,666 cases of HIV reported living in California.
- Men between the ages of 20-24 are more likely to contract gonorrhea than women.
- 489 Native Americans living in California at the end of 2010 were HIV-positive.
Sexually transmitted diseases pose a risk to everyone in California, regardless of age, race, or socioeconomic background. The only way to be certain of your STD status is to be get Walnut Creek STD testing. At least 25% adults with an STD are unaware that they are infected.