Same-Day Private STD Testing
At STDcheck.com, we have made our testing process simple and a snap to complete. Every one of our testing laboratories are CLIA-certified in order to ensure the accuracy of your test results. By choosing our online STD service, you are getting the most competitively priced STD testing in the 06492 area.
Our counselors are trained to answer your STD questions and are available 24/7. Real reviews and testimonials are available on our website. Paying on our site is always secure with 128 bit encryption.
Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test is the "gold standard" in the industry. In the 06492 area, we have the most sophisticated Wallingford STD testing available. The gonorrhea-chlamydia infection is very common and we test for both diseases using our test panel.
STD Infections Rate for Wallingford, Connecticut
The only surefire way to discover your STD status is with an STD test. Wallingford STD infection rates and transmission methods are gathered and reported by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year.
- 947 out of every 100,000 Hispanic/Latino people in Connecticut had HIV at the end of 2010.
- The state of Connecticut received $56 million in federal HIV/AIDS grant funding during the 2011 fiscal year.
- Hispanic/Latina women were living with HIV in CT at a rate of 8.6 times that of white women in 2010.
- Almost half of all people living with HIV in Fairfield County, CT at the end of 2010 were black.
- There were 359.5 cases of chlamydia for every 100,000 people in Connecticut in 2010.
Do not play with your life by refusing to test for common STDs today, it could mean the difference between life or death, literally.