Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
We have uncomlicated our testing process so you can carry out your test in only a few minutes. All of our CLIA-certified testing locations meet federal and state standards for accuracy. Use our online STD testing service to get the most competitively priced STD testing in the 06492 area.
You will always get complete STD testing with us because we don't exclude HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, or syphilis when we test you for STDs. As long as you don't visit our testing center, you are eligible for a refund within 1-2 days if you need to cancel. The glossary of STD terms on our website gives you a chance to learn about STD lingo.
Enter your zip code on our website to find the closest test locations to you. We use our testing sites ourselves and we designed system to fit the way we'd like to be taken care of as healthcare consumers. Our labs test for many diseases and no one at the center will know why you are there or what you are testing for.
STD Morbidity Data for Wallingford, Connecticut
To always be in charge of your STD status and sexual wellbeing, test for STDs frequently. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) puts together an annual report on the sexually transmitted disease infection rates in Wallingford.
- In 2010, black females were living with HIV in Connecticut at a rate 11.7 times that of white women.
- At the end of 2010, 10,822 people were living with HIV in Connecticut.
- 3,825 of new chlamydia cases in 2011 were men.
- As of 2010, Tolland County had the lowest rate of HIV infections in Connecticut.
- The number of HIV cases in CT resulting an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months was higher than the national average.
Unsafe sex is very dangerous and could get you exposed to potentially fatal diseases like HIV, never fail to protect yourself by practicing safe sex.