Same-Day STD Testing
No one offers a greater value for STD testing in the 76708 area. All of our testing labs are CLIA-certified to make sure they meet all federal and state governments' standards for STD testing. Our testing process is straightforward and is quick to complete.
Get tested for sexually transmitted diseases in the same labs that hospitals in your area use to process their tests. Choose from an assortment of payment options, including but not limited to credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. Get the highest level of security for your private information with our online STD testing service, which adheres to the HIPAA Privacy Rule.
Looking for the best Waco STD testing can take time but with STDcheck, it is fast as our system makes testing quick. We have the chlamydia and gonorrhea test panel with results in 24-48 hours. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) tests searches for syphilis in the blood.
STD Information for Waco, Texas
The federal government at the state of Texas gather infection rates, transmission categories, and other data about STDs and HIV throughout the state and in Waco. The best way to defend yourself from the spread of STDs is to arm yourself with knowledge.
- In 2010,Texas' rate of AIDS diagnosis was 16.5 per 100,000 residents. That was greater than the national average of 12.4 per 100,000.
- In Texas, 23.1% of women contracted HIV from injection drug use in 2010.
- In 2010, Texas had an estimated rate of 5 syphilis infections per 100,000 residents.
- The percentage of women living with an HIV positive diagnosis in 2010 who contracted it from heterosexual sex was 74.8%.
- In Texas, the rate of HIV deaths in 2010 was 3.2 people per 100,000 residents.
Your health should be important to you. Get tested frequently to confirm that you are STD-free. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reports that half of all Americans will contract a STI in their lifetime. Texas STD testing is necessary.