Local Private STD Testing
Same-day STD testing is available at any of our 85206 testing locations. Our 4,000 STD testing locations throughout the United States make Arizona STD testing with many options in Mesa. When you test with us, be assured that you will receive accurate results because our testing process has been thoroughly vetted by diagnostic experts.
We test in the same labs that your local hospitals use to process their tests. We accept credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, so you get to decide how you'd like to pay for your STD test packages. The HIPAA Privacy Rule and other federal and state mandates help us protect your personal information.
We promise that your test results will be sent by email to you in 24-48 hours. We promise never to report your results to your health insurance provider or place it on your permanent medical records. PC, tablets and smartphones can easily download and read your test results.
Mesa, Arizona STI Information
Every year, reports are published by the federal government and the health department of Arizona with data about STD and HIV infections and transmission categories in Mesa. Take charge of your sexual wellbeing by informing yourself about STDs today.
- Arizona ranks above the national average for STD infections.
- Adults aged from 45 and 54 are more likely to contract hepatitis C than any other age group.
- 57% of HIV infections in 2011 occurred in non-Hispanic Whites
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) predict that deaths occurring from hepatitis C infections will triple in the next 15 years.
- In 2010, the percentage of adults who received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months of their initial HIV diagnosis was over 38%.
Beat the odds. Dental dams and condoms are useful tools for preventing the spread of STDs in Mesa. It is theorized that half of all Arizona adults will get an STD at some point in their lifetime. Catching an STD does not keep you from getting it again.