Rapid STD Testing
Our system is analyzed regularly by diagnostic experts to make sure you get accurate results. STD testing in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania is straightforward and convenient with our 4,000 testing centers throughout the United States. We offer the best same-day STD testing in the 19148 area.
Our testing is identical to what is used by hospitals and doctors. Our frequently-updated blog, Exposed, is an excellent resource for staying up to date on the issues currently surrounding STD testing and treatment. The presence of a physician to oversee your testing process is what ensures the high quality and safety of our tests.
We designed our testing process to fit the way we will like to be treated when we visit other healthcare facilities. Because out labs alsotest for other conditions not related to sexually transmitted diseases, you need not worry that others will know why you are there. Our system is consumer-friendly. Your zip code is the key to finding a test center close to you on our website.
STD Infections Data for Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Information is one of the most important components of protecting yourself against sexually transmitted diseases. If you live in Philadelphia, you have access to reports published every year by the federal government and health department of Philadelphia with data about STD infections and transmissions in the area.
- The HIV rate for the 13-24 year old age group in PA in 2010 was 74 per 100,000 people.
- The rate of HIV for Native Americans in Pennsylvania in 2010 was 247 out of every 100,000 people.
- In 2010, there were 6,358 HIV-positive PA residents over the age of 55.
- 5,087 of the 22,383 HIV-positive men in Pennsylvania got the disease from IV drug use in 2010.
- About half of all men living with an HIV diagnosis in Pennsylvania as of 2010 got the disease from male to male sexual contact.
One of the most dangerous things about STDs is that most of them are asymptomatic so always protect yourself and your partner and get tested regularly to make sure you are free from all infections.