Local HIV Testing Centers
We offer the only complete STD testing test panel that detects Hepatitis A. To guarantee your privacy, your charges will show up as FPK Services. We will not ask you uncomfortable questions when you arrive.
Our blog, Exposed, is updated weekly with educational articles to keep you up-to-date of the latest in STD testing and treatment. All of our STD tests are managed by a physician to verify safety and quality. All of our STD tests are the exact ones used by medical centers and physicians.
Your STD test results are available on your tablet, personal computer and smartphones. We will not report your STD test results to your health insurer or medical records. We will make sure you get your test results in 1-2 days by email.
STI Statistics for Voorhees, New Jersey
Voorhees STD testing is the only way to learn what your STD status is with reliability. In New Jersey, STDs are passed on fast and in very high numbers.
- In 2012, 27,269 sexually transmitted infections were reported in New Jersey.
- A total of 3,798 cases of gonorrhea were diagnosed in New Jersey in 2012.
- Essex County, New Jersey had the highest number of gonorrhea cases in 2012 with 1,027.
- 971 people total in 2011 have been infected with Syphilis.
- The rate of female gonorrhea infection in New Jersey in 2011 was 86.79 for every 100,000 resident.
Chlamydia is the most common sexually transmitted disease in the country. With over 1 out of every 2 New Jersey adults reporting that they've only ever taken an STD test for HIV/AIDS, there are many other STDs that may be going undiscovered in Voorhees.