Same-Day Private STD Testing
We offer the biggest value in STD testing in 08043 with our economical pricing. All STDcheck.com's testing labs are CLIA-certified to provide definitive test results. Our testing process is uncomplicated because we want to ensure your experience with us is wonderful.
Don't stay in the dark about STD lingo when you can use our glossary of STD terminology to educate yourself. With 1-2 day refunds, we don't make you wait for your money back if you need to cancel your testing for some reason. Get the most comprehensive STD testing for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis.
Our labs conduct tests for so many conditions that have nothing to do with STDs so you have nothing to worry about, no one will know why you are there. We created our system with you in mind as a healthcare consumer. To find a test site close to your location, enter your zip code on our website and get your answer in a few seconds.
STD information for: Voorhees, New Jersey
If you are uncertain about your STD status, taking an STD test is the only way to find out what it is. The Voorhees area is included in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)'s annual report on the communicability of STDs.
- The prevalence rate of HIV/AIDS in New Jersey in 2012 was 416.5 per 100,000 residents.
- In 2011, the total number of HIV diagnosis in New Jersey was 1,557.
- In 2012, 1,822 New Jersey inmates reported having HIV/AIDS.
- In 2012, 27,269 sexually transmitted infections were reported in New Jersey.
- 50% of men living with HIV/AIDS in 2012 in New Jersey were Blacks.
Some people currently have an STD and are unaware of it. Statistically, 1 out every 2 people in the nation will contract an STD during their lifetime.