Convenient STD Testing
There are testing centers in Centerville, Ohio and over 4,000 locations nationwide. Purchase your testing package and visit one of our local 45459 testing sites the same day. Our tests for sexually transmitted infections have been vetted and approved by certified diagnostic specialists.
The glossary of STD terminology we put on our website is just one of the many ways we support our clients beyond their testing. Cancellation prior to visiting our lab is all that's necessary for a full refund in 24-48 hours. While other STD test providers don't include HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis in their so-called "comprehensive" testing, we always have.
Your health insurance company will never will never be notified about your test results nor will we ever place them on your permanent medical records. We will email your test results immediately they become available. Test results can be read on smartphones, PCs and tablets.
Centerville, Ohio STI Data
Information about STD and HIV infections and communicability in Centerville is available in reports published by the federal government and Ohio health department each year. Take the first step in protecting yourself against STDs by getting wise about your sexual health.
- In Wood County, Ohio, 472 chlamydia infections were diagnosed in 2012.
- 25-29 year olds reported the 2nd highest number of syphilis diagnosis in Ohio in 2012 with 201 infections.
- The rate of chlamydia infection in Ohio was 462.0 per 100,000 residents in 2012.
- Whites in Ohio reported 345 cases of syphilis infections in 2012.
- 15-24 year-olds reported 62% of gonorrhea infections in Ohio in 2012.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has warned that the rates of STDs in the 45459 area may be on the rise, get tested today.