Rapid STD Testing
No other testing service offers nothing but CLIA-certified testing labs like STDcheck.com. For your convenience, our testing process is very simple Our STD testing packages are priced modestly to offer you the biggest value.
While other STD test services don't include HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis in their so-called "comprehensive" testing, we do. Cancellation prior to visiting our test center is all that's necessary for a full refund in 1 to 2 days. The glossary of STD terminology we put on our website is just one of the many ways we support our clients beyond their testing.
Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test in the 92081 area tests for the syphilis virus in blood with very fast results. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) advises testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea together since both infections go together most of the time and we have a chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel available to test for both infections. No one has more sophisticated STD testing in the Vista.
Vista, California STD Data
Vista STD testing allows you to stay in control of your sexual wellbeing. Any sexually active California resident is at risk for contracting a sexually transmitted disease, which are being spread through the state at alarming rates.
- As of the end of 2010, there were 111,666 cases of HIV reported living in California.
- By the end of 2010, 427 of every 100,000 people in Marin County were HIV-positive.
- Young women from the ages of 15-19 living in the state of California are the second-most likely to contract chlamydia.
- Men aged 30-34 are more likely to contract HIV than any other age group.
- Men between the ages of 20-24 are more likely to contract gonorrhea than women.
15-24 year-olds are most vulnerable to STD infections - unfortunately, they are also the least likely to get tested, so protect yourself today.