Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
You can have confidence in our testing process because it has been thoroughly vetted by diagnostic specialists. We make it possible to purchase testing and visit one of our testing centers in 23451 today. Our Virginia Beach, Virginia testing centers are part of our 4,000-center nationwide network of testing centers.
We want you to be armed with knowledge about STD testing and treatment, so we created a glossary of terminology on our website. We have the easiest refund process: simply cancel your testing without going to our testing center and receive your money back within 24-48 hours. Get tested for STDs with our truly comprehensive testing that checks for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis.
Our laboratories also conduct tests for other conditions not related to STDs so your reason for being there will remain a secret. Our testing system is consumer friendly - it was designed to meet your needs and we want to treat you the way we like to be treated. It is really easy to find a test location close to you by entering your zip code on our website.
Sexually transmitted disease information for: Virginia Beach, Virginia
Reduce your risk of contracting a sexually transmitted disease by getting the facts about how they are spread. Data is gathered by the federal government and the health department of Virginia every year about STD infections and rates in Virginia Beach.
- Male-to-male sexual contact was the origin of the disease for 10,680 of the 15,241 men living with HIV in Virginia as of 2010.
- In 2011, Virginia ranked #14 for new HIV diagnoses in the United States.
- 1,017 Virginia women living with HIV in 2010 contracted the virus from IV drug use.
- Richmond City had the second-highest population of Virginians living with HIV in 2010.
- Virginia was #19 in the nation for syphilis infections in 2010.
Your health should come first. Get tested on a regular basis to confirm that you are STD-free.