Rapid Private STD testing Centers
For privacy reasons, all charges for our services will appear as FPK Services in your billing statement. We believe that hepatitis A testing is important to your sexual health so we include it in our STD test panel. Our testing process does not require you to answer personal questions.
If you want a status update while you're waiting for your STD test results, simply call one of our health specialists any time. Using our test recommendation tool, you can answer a few quick questions about your sexual health and get a suggestion for STD testing that fits your needs. With testing locations all over Virginia Beach, we should have one conveniently near you.
We do not inform your health insurance company of your test results nor do we place them on your permanent medical records. Check your email 24-48 hours after your test for your results. All clients are emailed as soon as their test results become available.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics for Virginia Beach, Virginia
Regular Virginia Beach STD testing gives you the keys to maintaining control of your sexual health. STD infection and transfer rates in Virginia continue to rise as more and more residents get infected.
- Between 2008 and 2011, there were 655 new HIV infections among Virginians 55 years old and above.
- Norfolk City was home to the highest number of Virginians living with HIV at the end of 2010.
- Virginia ranked #11 in the U.S. for number of people living with HIV in 2011.
- Among Virginia residents in 2010, the 45-54 year old group represented the highest number living with HIV.
- The 55 and older age group accounted for 4,079 Virginia residents living with HIV in 2010.
Sexually transmitted diseases pose a threat to everyone in Virginia, regardless of age, race, or socioeconomic background. At least 25% adults with an STD don't know they are infected. The only way to be certain of your STD status is to be get Virginia Beach STD testing.