Local Private STD Testing
Our all-inclusive 10-test STD testing panel includes Hepatitis A, one of the most common STDs, unlike our competitors. Your privacy is priority so we list all charges as FPK Services on your monthly card statement. We guarantee your satisfaction by eliminating all unnecessary and awkward questions.
We make sure all testing at our labs is overseen by a doctor. We always offer the same STD tests that are used in hospitals. Our blog, Exposed, is dedicated to STD testing and therapy to help you stay informed.
Our labs test for so many diseases that it is impossible for anyone to know why you are there. Finding the nearest test location is a breeze - all you need to do is enter your zip code on our website. We are a healthcare consumer-friendly company and our testing procedure was designed to give you the maximum comfort when you visit.
STD Rate for Victoria, Texas
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) puts together reports about STD statistics in Victoria and around the country every year. Be sure of your sexual health by testing for STDs regularly.
- According to 2011 statistics, Texas was 3rd in the nation for HIV diagnoses.
- 64,498 Texas residents were diagnosed with HIV in 2010.
- 8.8% of men who were living with HIV diagnosis in 2010, contracted the disease from having sex with other men and injection drug use.
- 1,636 primary and secondary (P&S) syphilis infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
- In 2010, 15,359 people living with HIV in Texas contracted the disease from heterosexual contact.
The most commonly transmitted infectious diseases in Texas and the country include STDs like gonorrhea, chlamydia, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, HIV-1, HIV-2, syphilis, oral herpes, and genital herpes. Get an STD test today if you recently had sexual intercourse. Different sexually transmitted infections require different tests.