Convenient STD Testing
With doctors authorized to write prescriptions in Victoria, Texas, we offer the quickest way to test and get treated for STDs. Our physicians help you get treatment quickly if your STD test comes back positive for an STD by referring you to a specialist in Victoria, Texas. We don't require any uncomfortable procedures for our simple STD tests that use a small blood or urine sample to get the job done.
Don't choose between privacy and the hospital-grade STD tests that give reliable results- get both with our online STD testing service. Visit our blog, Exposed, for posts about what's going on in the world of STD testing and treatment. Take physician- supervised STD tests at your convenience at any of our labs.
We keep your test results confidential by sending it to the email address you give us. We do not report your sexually transmitted diseases test results to your health insurance company or place it on your private medical records. Your test results can be read on tablets, PCs and smartphones.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Morbidity Data for Victoria, Texas
Arming yourself with facts is the best way to protect yourself against the spread of HIV and STDs in Victoria, Texas. Every year, the health department of Texas publishes data about STD infection and transmission rates in Victoria.
- The percentage of women living with an HIV positive diagnosis in 2010 who contracted it from heterosexual sex was 74.8%.
- In 2010, Texas ranked 11 out of all 50 states in primary and secondary syphilis infections.
- Between 2008 and 2010, the number of deaths due to HIV in Texas was 25% higher than the rest of the country.
- As of 2011, there were almost 65,000 people living with HIV in Texas.
- In Texas, 9.8% of men who were living with HIV in 2010 contracted the disease from intravenous drug use.
STDcheck.com has confidential STD tests in your area right now - you do not need appointments and you can get tested the same day you purchase the test package.