Online STD Testing Service
No extral paperwork is needed once you have placed your order. Use our online STD testing service to test conveniently in the 77901 area without a visit to a physician's office or hospital. Whether you are taking our 10-test STD panep or individual tests, we need 5 minutes or less to complete the test.
If you're confused about any of the STD phrases used, you can visit the glossary of terms on our website. To receive your money back, simply cancel your testing before going to a test location. Don't test with a service who offers a partial roster of included sexually transmitted diseases- get tested for all of the most common STDs with the Victoria STD testing we provide.
To begin your process, simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website and in seconds you will get a list of testing centers close to you. We created our STD testing process for your maximum comfort. Our company conduct tests for other conditions so you do not need to worry about others knowing what your visit is all about.
Victoria, Texas Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics
The health department of Texas and the federal government publish the statistics they collect about Victoria STD and HIV infection rates and methods in yearly reports. Use the information available about how sexually transmitted diseases are spread to protect yourself.
- In 2010, Texas ranked 11 out of all 50 states in primary and secondary syphilis infections.
- According to 2011 statistics, Texas was 3rd in the nation for HIV diagnoses.
- Black women living in Texas were 12.5 times more likely to be living with HIV than white women in 2010.
- In 2010, Texas had an estimated rate of 5 syphilis infections per 100,000 residents.
- In 2010, 71.4% of men living with HIV contracted the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
Preventing STIs in Texas begins with education and protection. It is estimated that about half of everybody in Texas will eventually catch an STI. Some STDs only need skin to skin contact to be transmitted. STDs are a threat to the long-term health of the people of Texas. While abstinence from sexual activity is the surest way to curtail the spread of STDs, condoms and dental dams are viable alternatives.