Confidential STD Testing
We don't like complicated STD testing, so we made sure all of our tests can detect STDs with a simple blood or urine test. Get specific STD treatment and care from a healthcare provider that our doctors refer you to if your Victoria, Texas STD testing comes back positive. Having a nationwide network of doctors who can write prescriptions in Victoria, Texas means we can offer the fastest STD treatment possible.
You can use the glossary of STD terms on our website to learn frequently used STD terminology. We issue a full refund within 1-2 days for any testing that is cancelled before visiting one of our test centers. Our STD tests do not exclude any of the most commonly occurring STDs- HIV, oral and genital herpes, syphilis, chlamydia and gonorrhea, and hepatitis A, B, and C.
We never report your test results to your health insurance provider or include it in your permanent medical records. Your test results can be downloaded and read on your smartphone, tablets and PCs. We make sure you get the test results by email when ready.
Victoria, Texas Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate
If you want data about sexually transmitted diseases in Victoria, there are reports put together by the federal government and the Texas department of health. The first step you must take to protect yourself against STDs is arming yourself with knowledge.
- With 1,279 cases of HIV, Harris County had the highest number of diagnosed infections in 2012 in Texas.
- In Texas, 8,214 people contracted HIV from intravenous drug use in 2010.
- 40% of Texas residents said they were tested for HIV in 2010.
- In Texas, 9.8% of men who were living with HIV in 2010 contracted the disease from intravenous drug use.
- As of 2011, there were almost 65,000 people living with HIV in Texas.
Only STDcheck.com can guarantee HIV tests 9-11 days after exposure to HIV with results in 1-2 days, because we are approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to offer the 4th generation HIV RNA tests.