Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
No other online STD test company includes Hepatitis A in their comprehensive test panel. On your monthly statement, your charges will appear as FPK Services. No awkward questions to answer when you test with us.
The labs we use are also used by the your area hospitals. Credit or debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts give you options for buying your STD tests. The privacy guidelines that protect your information at the doctor's office are the same ones we use to ensure the privacy of your personal information, including the HIPAA Privacy Rule.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) advises testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea together since both infections go together most of the time and we have a chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel available to test for both infections. No one has more sophisticated STD testing in the Victoria. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test in the 77901 area looks for the syphilis virus in blood with very fast results.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate for Victoria, Texas
The annual STD and HIV report released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) contains statistics about the Victoria area. If you want to be positive about your STD status, you have to take an STD test.
- In Texas, Dallas County had the 2nd highest HIV infections with 781 in 2012.
- The percentage of inmates in state or federal prisons with HIV/AIDS in Texas was greater than the national average in 2010.
- The rate of black males living with HIV in 2010 was 3.7 times higher than white males.
- According to 2011 statistics, Texas was 3rd in the nation for HIV diagnoses.
- As of 2011, there were almost 65,000 people living with HIV in Texas.
You do not need an appointment to get STD tests today and it costs less than you think especially if you get your test through STDcheck.com.