Low-Cost STD testing Centers
Unlike other testing services, no waiting with STDcheck.com because you only need 5 minutes or less for the test. You will not need to complete additional paperwork when you arrive at the test centers. STD testing doesn't require a visit to a doctor's office when you use our online STD testing service in the 32960 area.
Let our test recommendation tool tell you what STD testing you need. Once you purchase your STD testing, simply drop by any of our test facilities that are located conveniently near Vero Beach. Talk to any of our health specialists for an update on the status of your test results anytime.
Your STD test results will only be dispatched to you by email. You can easily download and access your test results on your PCs, smartphones and tablets. Your health insurance company will never know you tested for STDs because we will not alert them and STDcheck.com will not place the results on your permanent medical records.
STI Rate for Vero Beach, Florida
Don't gamble with your sexual well being by being uneducated about STDs and how they are spread. The health department of Florida and the federal government calculate statistics about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission categories in Vero Beach annually.
- Miami-Dade County had the highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
- According to a 2011 Kaiser Family Foundation national survey, less than half of Florida's population aged 18-64 have been tested for HIV.
- There was a 24% increase in reported cases of gonorrhea between 2006 and 2009 in Florida
- In 2010, 82.5% of women diagnosed with HIV contracted it through heterosexual interccourse.
- While the highest percentage of HIV/AIDS positive inmates in state or federal prisons in the nation is 5.5%, Florida's rate is 3.2%.
We can give you a million reasons to get testing for STDs today but we think one is enough - your life.