Confidential Online STD Testing
Quick test results from our CLIA-certified test laboratories. As the online STD testing leader, we have taken steps to simplify our testing process. When you buy any of our 06066 testing packages, you're getting the best possible price for STD testing.
If you're unsure about what tests you have to take, use our test recommendation tool. You can call us to get a status update when you're waiting for your tests results. Our conveniently accessible testing locations are located all over Vernon.
STDcheck.com does not notify any health insurance company of your test results nor do we place them on your permanent medical records. Our test results can be downloaded and read on smartphones, PCs and tablets. We dispatch the results as soon as they become available.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Infections Rate for Vernon, Connecticut
STD infection and transmission rates in Connecticut keep rising as more and more residents get infected. Frequent Vernon STD testing gives you the keys to maintaining control of your sexual wellbeing.
- Connecticut ranked 30th out of 50 states for syphilis infections in 2010.
- There were 73 cases of gonorrhea for every 100,000 people in Connecticut at the end of 2010.
- In 2010, black females were living with HIV in Connecticut at a rate 11.7 times that of white women.
- At the end of 2010, almost 39% of all new HIV diagnoses in CT resulted in an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months.
- There were 540 cases of HIV living in New London County, CT at the end of 2010.
You will be glad you got tested in Connecticut with STDcheck.com. It is never too late to get STD testing. It is crucial that you protect yourself and your partner from suffering any type of STD.