Local Private STD Testing
If your Vernon STD test results are positive, you can receive a specialist referral. We don't utilize any STD testing that needs anything more complicated than a small blood or urine sample. By having a nationwide network of physicians with prescription writing authority, we are able to offer the fastest STD diagnosis and treatment in all of Vernon and the entire state of Connecticut.
Our checkout process is secure with 128 bit encryption. We have trained counselors standing by 24/7 to answer your STD questions. Read customer review and testimonials on our website.
Our labs test for many infections and no one will understand why you are there. The easiest way to start the STD testing process is to search for nearby testing centers on our website. We designed our testing process to treat you as the valued healthcare consumer that you are.
Vernon, Connecticut Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) discloses information about the STD infection rates and other statistics every year in a report that includes Vernon. If you are not testing for STDs periodically, you are not remaining control over your sexual wellbeing.
- Connecticut ranked 26th out of 50 states for gonorrhea infections in 2010.
- 947 out of every 100,000 Hispanic/Latino people in Connecticut had HIV at the end of 2010.
- 32 females tested positive for Syphilis in 2011
- 348 newly diagnosed cases of HIV were reported in Connecticut 2012, with half developing into AIDS within a year.
- 1,378 known cases of gonorrhea in 2011 were among women
With STDcheck.com, getting STD testing in private is not hard - no one will ever know that you got one.